Thursday, November 29, 2007

Genetics

In terms of genetics I would have to say this: Human life originated in Africa. Therefore all humans are African, lol. I was first made privy to this information by my mentor's husband. He was explaining to me that a university(I don’t remember which one had proven through the Y chromosome that all life originated in south Africa. So why is it that there are people who want to say otherwise. As if it is a curse to be have your bloodline traced back to the motherland. I mean it makes perfect sense when you think about it. So why on earth would anyone waste time, money, and energy to bring about a false study that tries to prove otherwise than the truth? That is because (and I hate to be the one who says this) dominant white individuals hate those who are not like them. The truth would force them to believe that they themselves are in fact black. They would face the cold and ugly truth of having to know that their white man’s burden was a bunch of crap because in fact their race was not superior to any other race. Not that we ever believed that anyway.

No comments: